Welcome to the Philadelphia Youth Network, Inc. websites, www.pyninc.org
, and www.mypyn.org
Please review the following Terms carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use or access the Sites. The terms "PYN" or "us" or "we" or "our" refer to Philadelphia Youth Network, Inc., the owner of the Sites. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of the Sites.
Acceptance of Agreement
Except as otherwise noted, all content contained in the Sites, including without limitation all trademarks, logos, text, images, video, audio, graphics, code, as well as each PYN website as a whole (collectively the "Content"), is owned, controlled and/or licensed by PYN. The Content is protected by trademark, trade dress, copyright, and/or other intellectual property laws and therefore you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform or create derivative works from information or material on the Sites.
Some of the content on the Sites is the copyrighted work of third parties, and you should respect those property rights as well. Content owned by third parties available on the Sites is used by PYN pursuant to a license from a third party. Your use of such Content must comply with the terms of that license.
Third-Party Information and Websites
Information relating to third parties unrelated to PYN, including links to websites operated by third parties ("Third-Party Websites") is provided solely for informational purposes and does not constitute and endorsement by PYN of the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided by such third parties, nor does it signify any affiliation between the Website owner and PYN. Further, PYN assumes no responsibility for products supplied by or services rendered by, or arrangements made with, any third party.
Third-Party Websites may offer services, products, or other resources and are provided for your convenience only. Links to Third-Party Websites will take you to websites that are not related to PYN and not under our control. Your use of such Third-Party Websites will be governed by each Website's terms and conditions and other applicable policies. PYN cannot be responsible or liable for any content or related materials contained on any such Websites. You should be aware that the material posted on such Third-Party Websites may or may not be accurate and up-to-date. Any questions about content you find on such Third-Party Websites should be directed to the owners of those websites.
Although PYN makes every effort to ensure that the materials we provide on the Sites are current and accurate, PYN cannot and does not warrant or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Sites, including but not limited to sample and actual forms, checklists, business documents and legal documents (collectively the "Documents"). Further, PYN cannot and does not represent or warrant that the Documents available for downloading through the Sites will be free of infection, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive ties. Information contained on or made available through the Sites is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, recommendations, mediation or counseling under any circumstance and no attorney-client relationship is formed. You assume all risk and responsibility for your use of the Sites and the Internet. Additional disclaimers may appear within the body of the Sites and are incorporated herein by reference.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Sites strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Sites solely for personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to copy, download, or print out copies of any content that you are authorized to download from the Sites, solely as needed to participate in PYN programs and activities, provided that you maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in such material. Any use of the Content in any non-PYN publication, website or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
PYN welcomes comments from users of its Sites and participants in its programs. If you submit comments, feedback, questions, testimonials, or choose to share your story with us and with other visitors to the Sites (each a "Submission" and collectively, the "Submissions"), you grant to PYN an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid license to use, reproduce, display, perform, transmit, distribute, modify or create derivative works from such Submissions, including in marketing and promotional materials, and, further, to use your name, and/or the name of your organization or company in connection with such uses of this content.
Limitations on Use of Sites
Your license for access to and use of the Sites and any Content contained therein is subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use. You agree that by submitting content:
Linking to the Sites
- you are solely responsible for any information you post, provide or submit and that PYN is not responsible or liable for such Submissions;
- you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant PYN all of the license rights granted herein;
- you will only submit content that complies with applicable law; you will not submit content that attempts to impersonate another individual; you will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized and complete information; and you will not submit content that is false, misleading, illegal, abusive, defamatory, obscene, infringing, threatening, or otherwise inappropriate, or that contains any viruses or other software that may adversely affect the operation of the Sites or another's computer;
- you will not use the Sites or any materials obtained from the Sites to develop, or as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed); and
You may provide links to the Sites, provided (a) that you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the Sites; (b) your website does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities; and (c) you discontinue providing links to the Sites immediately upon request by us.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that material on the Sites is being used in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify our Designated Agent (indicated below) in writing. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will, upon receiving effective written notification of such a claim, promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
To be effective, the notification must include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are claimed to be infringed on the Sites, then provide a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material on the Sites that you claim infringes on the copyrighted work(s) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the material.
- Your mailing and e-mail addresses and your telephone and fax numbers, so that we can contact you.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate, and that, under penalty of perjury, you either are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Anyone who knowingly misrepresents that material is infringing is liable for any damages incurred as of result of our relying on such misrepresentation in removing or blocking the material.
Melissa Orner, 714 Market Street, Suite 304, Philadelphia, PA 19106
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND DOCUMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," WITH "ALL FAULTS," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. PYN DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITES OR ANY WEBSITE HYPERLINKED OR FEATURED HEREIN.
Limitation of Liability
Jurisdiction and Binding Arbitration
Questions, Comments, Complaints, or Service Issues
If you have any questions, comments, complaints or service issues pertaining to the Sites, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: March 30, 2010.
Copyright © Philadelphia Youth Network, Inc., 2012