PYN's practices for protecting your privacy are designed to comply with U.S. law, including the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA") when applicable. While the Sites are not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under age 13, measures we take to protect children's privacy are described in Section 5, below.
- We Limit the Collection and Use of Personal Information
PYN's goal is to provide users of the Sites with a safe and secure experience. The only personally identifiable information collected on the Sites is information you voluntarily provide during your visit to the Sites. Areas of the Sites that require you to complete a registration process before using those areas are solely directed to users who are at least 18 years of age, or who are at least 13 years of age and whose parents have explicitly consented to their registration.
If you choose to submit personally identifiable information regarding any content contained on our Sites, we may distribute this information, only as necessary, for purposes related to our products and services. If you do not want PYN to have this information or to use it as set forth herein, please do not provide any personal information on the Sites.
We may use "cookies" (text files placed on your computer by a web page server) or other technologies to collect certain non-personally identifiable data about your use of the Sites, as part of our ongoing effort to make the Sites more useful to visitors. Such data may include your Internet Protocol address, the name of your Internet Service Provider, your browser language, your browser type, the name of your computer's operation system, and the site (if any) from which you were referred or linked to the Sites.
- How We Use Personal Information Collected
PYN may use personal information collected from you for several general purposes:
- to communicate with you about our services, events, and programs.
- to respond to your inquiries.
- to evaluate any application you submit for employment with PYN. If you elect to submit an employment application through our Sites or via email, any information that you provide to us is used to enable PYN to consider your eligibility for employment with PYN and, if you are hired, for employment and business-related purposes;
- to evaluate your application to participate in PYN programs;
- to allow you to register for and create an account on www.workreadyclassroom.org. Such registration requires you to provide your name, organization name, address, email address, and a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login ID and password.
- We May Share Your Information in Certain Limited Circumstances
PYN does not sell or disclose information that identifies visitors personally or makes it possible for other parties to contact them directly without the visitors' consent. We may share aggregated, "de-identified" financial information with funders and other organizations. Such financial information is not linked to any information that can be used to identify you personally.
If we need to disclose your personal information to third parties, for example to secure funding for or verify your eligibility to participate in one of our programs, we will inform you of that disclosure when you provide the information and consent.
- We Take Your Privacy Seriously and Take Measures to Protect Your Data
Your use of the Internet and our Sites, including your transmission of any information to us, is at your own risk. PYN takes reasonable physical, technical and administrative precautions to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If you have a security-related concern, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will work closely with you to respond to your concerns.
- Children Under 13 Years of Age Should Not Submit Personal Information via the Sites
PYN's primary audience is adults and young adults, ages 13 and older. PYN does not knowingly collect information from children who are under 13 years of age or provide any personally identifying information from such users to any third party for any reason whatsoever. No information should be submitted to the Sites by users under 13 years of age, and users under 13 years of age are not permitted to register for newsletters, programs or activities. If we learn that a user under 13 years of age has submitted personally identifiable information online, we will take reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and to make no use of such information (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required by law). PYN encourages parents and guardians to monitor and participate in their children's online activities.
- Use Caution When Accessing Third-Party Websites
This Website may contain advertisements and links to third-party sites ("Third-Party Websites") over which PYN has no control. PYN is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of the Third-Party Websites to which you link from the Website. PYN encourages you to review the privacy policies of those Third-Party Websites so that you understand if/how they collect and/or use information from you or your computer.
- You May Choose to Opt Out of Communications from Us
Except where PYN is required to share information with funders or to determine your eligibility to participate in PYN programs, or for purposes related to your employment by PYN, you may request to opt out of uses of your information by contacting PYN.
If you wish to view, change, update, or delete the personal information you have submitted to us, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.